Welcome to SIQG YoungStars Program.
We have a very demanding, engaging, ambitious and fun program planned. Parents and players will have to be fully committed and have consistent attendance to get the most out of the training. Program emphasis will be on building a strong foundation for future ball mastery, improving coordination, balance, ball control using all parts of both feet.
- Understanding what parts of the foot to use to control the ball and why. Introduction to good posture – staying on toes and why?
- Improving balance and coordination while introducing foundational foot skills and ball control using various parts of the foot.
- Introduction to basic techniques using both feet such as passing, receiving, opening hips to change direction, various turns and shooting.
- Developing 1v1 attacking moves while allowing a lot of 1v1 dribbling to aide in practicing attacking moves and change of direction. Building attaching skills, experience and confidence.
- We will use a variety of equipment and colors to improve hand-eye coordination, foot-ball coordination, ball on/off the ground coordination. Concepts and technique will be incorporated into fun tasks with attention to correct technique. Players will be challenged based on level and learning speed in order to continuously improve. Games will be included in the training session
- We will continue to build up on this areas via introducing more changing tasks, increasing speed and spending more time developing non-dominant foot.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.